Injection mold, as the most important production tool of injection factory, determines the shape, specification, size and appearance finish of products. The material of the die is steel, which is generally composed of the front die and the rear die.
1. Mould protection
Because of the specificity, precision and vulnerability of the die, the safety protection of the die is very important. The following aspects are summarized as a whole:
(1) Anti-rust: Prevent the rusting phenomenon caused by water leakage, condensation, rain, fingerprints, etc. of injection moulds;
(2) Anti-collision: Prevent the phenomenon of the die crash caused by the breakage of the ejector pin and the failure of the ejector pin to return to its position;
(3) deburring: to prevent the burr of the die caused by cloth wiping, material punching, hand wiping, nozzle clamp touching and knife touching;
(4) missing parts: to prevent the damage of the die caused by the lack of pull rods, washers and other parts in the use of the die;
(5) Pressure-proof: to prevent the die from being crushed by the die lock caused by the product still remaining;
(6) Undervoltage: Prevent the damage caused by excessive low-voltage protection pressure of the die.
Among them, because the thimble has broken, the thimble has not returned to the place, the mold residual products, lack of accessories caused by the high proportion of mold damage, and more frequent occurrence, therefore, more than 85% of the mold damage is caused by this reason, and the maintenance cost of the mold is generally higher, so how to avoid such a situation, directly related to the interests of the injection industry.
In order to prevent delays in production caused by die damage and high maintenance costs, as well as to better save human resources, after continuous research and improvement, a company has developed a product called "die protector" using machine vision technology.
Mold monitor, or mould protector, also known as electronic eye of mould, can effectively protect expensive mould. Mold experts said that the protection system for injection moulds, installed on the injection moulding machine, can directly check whether the product is qualified, and check whether there are residues before closing, in order to prevent clamping damage of the mould.
During the operation of injection moulding machine, expensive moulds may be damaged due to plastic residue or slider dislocation in each cycle. Mould protector can prevent these situations from occurring, automatically prevent closing of moulds when abnormal happens, and alarm.
2. Mould maintenance
(1) When disassembling the die, avoid bumping and sprinkling, and move smoothly;
(2) spraying hot die, then spraying a small amount of release agent;
(3) The mould should be inspected comprehensively and treated with anti-rust treatment. The water and sundries in the cavity, core, ejection mechanism and position should be carefully wiped out, and the mould rust-proof agent and butter should be sprayed.
3. Mould Maintenance
During the continuous working process of the die, it is easy to cause parts wear, lubricant deterioration, water leakage, plastic crushing and other problems in the movement process, so it needs to be maintained.
Mould maintenance is generally divided into routine maintenance and mold maintenance.
(1) Daily maintenance of dies generally includes the following aspects:
Periodic rust removal (appearance, PL surface, die cavity, core, etc.);
(2) Re-adding lubricant regularly (ejection mechanism, row position, etc.);
Regular replacement of wearable parts (pull rods, bolts, etc.).
(2) The maintenance of the lower die of the die should be carried out by professional maintenance personnel after removing the die, and professional testing and protection of the die cavity and ejector pin should be carried out.
Related Industry Knowledge
- In the face of low-cost competition...
- How to remove the pungent taste of ...
- What is the food grade PVC?
- What types of PVC waterproofing mem...
- PVC material! Market development pr...
- The demand of PVC products market w...
- What should we pay attention to whe...
- How to choose a good quality PVC bu...
- Brief Introduction to the Developme...
- Why do you choose PVC trim?
- Plastics are very different. What i...
- Several Injection Molding Technolog...
- PREPARATION AND PROPERTIES OF PA66/6